It’s a time-honoured Art Film Fest tradition: this year’s attendees, especially the students among them, can look forward to camping out at the festival. A tent city will be at visitors’ disposal in the park at Kasárne/Kulturpark, at the address Kukučínova 2, 040 01 Košice.
The park is a lovely, tree-shaded area just metres from the main cinemas. Fancy a spot for your tent? If so, read on.
Entry to the tent city will only be granted to visitors with an exclusive wristband, which can be purchased for a one-time fee from the AFF box office at Kasárne/Kulturpark.
The tent city will be open from noon, 15 June through noon, 24 June 2018.
- camping on the marked lawn area at Kasárne/Kulturpark
- easy access to sanitary facilities at Kasárne/Kulturpark
- showers will be available in the LIMA building, part of the tent city, from 7:00 am to 10:00 pm
- the tent city will be guarded and fenced off 24/7
- within 50 metres of the Kulturpark 1 and Kulturpark 2 cinemas
- near Papa, the Kasárne/Kulturpark cafe
If you’d like to overnight in the tent city, please fill in the reservation form. Those without an online reservation cannot be accommodated.
Note: due to the tent city’s limited capacity (max. 100 people and 50 tents), we may not be able to oblige every request for a tent space. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
The current occupancy will be regularly updated on Facebook and this site.
- The first 20 cinepass holders to register will get the chance to receive a space in the tent city free of charge (the registration form must be submitted by 4 June 2018 at the latest; otherwise you forfeit your claim to this offer). When registering, enter your cinepass proof of payment number into the form.
- Others will be charged a one-time flat fee of €8.50 per person (payable at the AFF box office in Kasárne/Kulturpark).
Please respect the following guidelines
- Alcoholic beverages and other intoxicants are forbidden on the Kasárne/Kulturpark grounds.
- We ask festival visitors to observe quiet hours from 10:00 pm on.
- Please follow the instructions of the tent city staff and security personnel.
- Guests must respect the Kasárne/Kulturpark rules of conduct.
- If a guest violates these or other organizational rules, the organizer reserves the right to expel them from the tent city without compensation.
- If you have reserved a place in the tent city and will not be able to use it for some reason, please notify us via e-mail at email@example.com. Thank you.